Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Top 10 Eyeshadow



I always get asked what are my favorite brands, or what are my favorite colors etc... So I wanted to share my favorite "neutral" eyeshadows. I love playing with bright colors,  but I feel the most attractive with a smokey dark eye!  These are my Top 10 choices in eyeshadows that are pretty and neutral in color and seem to work for almost everyone!


Steffany's Top Ten Eyeshadows!


1. Smashbox Minx (Cool pewtery taupe with soft shimmer)
2. Stila Go Lightly (Shimmering Metallic Bronze)
3. Stila Sparkle (Golden Bronze Shimmer)
4. MAC Embark (Intense Reddish Brown) 
5. Urban Decay Sellout (Pink Champagne Shimmer) 
6. Smashbox Rapture (Earth Tone Brown With Light Shimmer)
7. Bobbi Brown Expresso (Dark Chocolate Brown) 
8. MAC Shroom (Soft Beige With Shimmer)
9. MAC Carbon (Matte Black)
10. MAC Cork (Muted Golden Brown)

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, just watched you angelina video and its great (I dont have utube but will watch more on here!) now following:-)

    Please check out my blog and follow me too!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.